Hair

4.20.2008

3rd Retightening

I had to accompany my brother in law to Miami this morning to drop my sissy poo to the airport at 2 am. I kept thinking I was going to die he was swerving and he told me he couldn't see well and I darn sure can't see at night. Dude didn't even know how to get to the airport. I had to let my dare devil senses come forward to navigate my beloved home city. My sister kept saying she wanted to look nice so remind her to pack on the make up right before we turned into the airport, that became annoying after a while. She wore heels to Haiti lol and a suit I'm like woman you look like you're going to a revival what are you going to do when you get off the plane and the dirt smacks you in the face as a welcome? It was not the business, he drives slow, they're weird and I had to work this morning. Her flight was leaving at 7:00 AM so we had her at the airport by5:30 AM her arrival time was set for 7:55 AM she calls me at 8:15AM and tells me they haven't departed yet because some guy decided last minute he didn't want to fly they had to find all his luggage before the plane could depart. HOW RUDE !! lol.

I probably won't write much I'm still getting used to this Mac but I LOVE IT!! It saved me from awkward silence when they weren't being wierd. I was able to watch Hitman the entire trip and then jammed to some music. Hitman is awesome by the way I love action/ assassin movies. I wanted to be an as
sassin before I learned "Thou Shalt Not Kill" -giggles-

While I'm on the topic of movies I've seen, 10, 000 BC is a good movie as well. I tell people it's a cross between 300 and Moses telling pharaoh "let my people go!"They have locks in the movie and the lead was tres cute he looks like my friend lol! He's looking a little rough but still prettiful, he won't let me play in his locks because they need a re tightening BAD lol.


Good movie though I'm not good at giving reviews I end up just telling the entire movie but trust me watch it. Meet the Browns was okay, I like the play better hopefully Madea Goes to Jail will be better for me.

Eh on to other things like ma cheveaux (hair):

Had my monthly wash and my third re tightening. I find that I'm deathly afraid when she comes around to the front edges I feel like she's going to just pull one off, I'm not ready to loose one yet lol. I'm going to try washing my hair everyone re tightening, she says I had more slippage and I'm not sure why since I've been using my shower cap and hardly ever spritz my hair with water. I don't know if it's a good I idea yet because I have white hair root thingys stuck in the front edge locks it looks weird and I want them gone! ASAP. If anyone has suggestions please do share. We have to schedule a longer session next month she says she has to pull down my locks or else I'll end up having to cut a lot of them, I'm not down for cutting no sir. I wanted to take a picture of her locks to share but she wants them to be dolled up first before they make a blog debut lol.

Before:


Yeah, sorry they're cut off I was taking the pictures and I'm not ambidextrous is that even what that word means? No, that's using the left and right side of your brain at the same time, basically I can't photograph myself well lol. After:



Do you see the white yukky stuff?

I don't get it because she washed my hair...shouldn't they have gone good bye bye? :(



Think that's it, going to try and get some school work done. After this week I'm done until May 7th when summer school starts YAY!

-Au Revoir

No comments:

SUBSCRIBERS