Hair

5.16.2009

Update

I haven't updated about my hair in a long time so I figured today while I'm bored at work doing nothing would be better than any other day to update :). Okay so here it goes.

My locks are officially 1 year 5mths and 10days old LOL! I've lost the desire to take a picture of my hair every moment because they have become such a natural part of me that it's no longer a novelty. I'm comfortable in this skin not only because of my hair but because I'm finding out a lot of things about who I am as a young woman. The hair is just the icing on the top because I am looking fierce while doing me! *two snaps* LOL I haven't become a product junkie and still wear my hair free style most of the time. Occasionally I do a braid out for a special occassion or just pull them to the side for a dramatic effect. I can comfortably get all of my locks pulled back into a ponytail and it's pretty bushy. That was exciting when I figured it out. These days I wear a rumber band around my wrist to get my hair out of the way on a hot florida day.
I'm getting a lot of compliments for my hair as well as family members asking me to send them a picture of my hair so that they can show their friends that are contemplating locks. One of my cousins whenever I see her she's asking me to style her hair the same. LOL maybe I need to take a consultant class? No, can't afford that at the moment.

Back to the compliments for a moment, I guess you can say I'm sorta kind of dating now and black men are diggin' the locks. I was a bit afraid of what their reactions would be but they like it. Of course I still immediately get on the defense when people that haven't seen me in years ask why I made the change but they save themselves when their next sentence is that they absolutely love it!

(No serious prospects on the dating front, other things are still my main focus at the moment but it's good getting out every now and again.)
Hmm so what else is new? Nothing really just learning how to act my age, relax and enjoy the last year of my college education before I hope in to my dream career and embark on the journey of grad school.

I'm happy livin', lovin', and laughin'. Enjoying my napptural self.


Well until next time which I hope is a lot sooner forgot how relaxing it is to just sit back and write. I'll spell check this later!


Smooches!!


♥-Ch3Che

3 comments:

Naturally Sophia said...

Really cute pony! As you continue to focus on you, everything will fall in place, :)

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Girl your locks look good!
And you rocked that ponytail!

CheLouissaint said...

Thank you Ladies!!

SUBSCRIBERS