Hair

6.04.2010

MOVED: memeALLaboutME.com

Well my blog is...we're moving a short distance over to Wordpress.com @ memeALLaboutme.com, hopefully this move will inspire me to blog more. As a recent college graduate embarking on a new career journey as a publicist, in a new city. There is A LOT to blog about!! It's said that you're officially an adult once you move out on your own so by that concept I'm on a journey to adulthood.
Yeah you're supposed to figure out your likes and dislikes through out highschool and college these are your fine tuning moments. I guess my head was too far down in a book to figure those things out then, so, instead as I break into this new way of living I continue my journey of finding me.

Hope you'll continue to support me and my blog and ALL my endeavors, let's get back to blogging.


Click Here To Be Directed To My New Blog Site : iNaturallyMe

1 comment:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

good to know, I have moved too.

My new blog address is
http://www.locks-n-motion.blogspot.com

SUBSCRIBERS