Hair

12.20.2008

11mths and a Wash Finally!!!

Okay so I finally finished editing well making the video shorter. It's not a tutorial by any means I'm no where near knowledgeable about any type of locks to make a tutorial about something. But because I did something different with this last wash, I thought what the hekk, let's share. Parts are cut out so I tried to place subtitles in where it seems like I'm not making any sense. Like I ever make sense. Any how I like washing my hair withouth rubber bands it felt liberating. My hair can get in a higher ponytail too. Have I told you how much I love my hair?

I don't have any fitness updates because I've been a lazy arse. I got rid of the trainer and stopped going to the gym and working out from home all together. I feel like I've gained weight but the scale seems to be broken because I've lost weight and that's not the business. On a quest for a butt I can't be loosing any weight. I'm going to the gym tomorrow though and I can't wait. I really want to get this boxing on the way to. What else is new? Nothing. Oh I want to marry Will Smith, I saw 7lbs and it was awesome you should go and see it. Its really award worthy he doesn't even look like himself in the movie. It's gurd yall!!!

I went to Miami last Sunday with some friends, haven't done anything like that in a long time and I didn't realize what I was missing so now I have a desire to take more impromtu trips. Like we really didn't do anything but walk around south beach and have dinner a couple times (yeah I'm greedy) and I'm from Miami so it wasn't anything I haven't seen but I guess the company made it fun. Okay let me stop rambling, enjoy the videos!

11 comments:

Naturally Sophia said...

Congrats on getting to this point.Iknow what you mean about "shoulda did this sooner". I have not met one woman with Sisterlocks that hasn't said it.

CheLouissaint said...

Thank you, I'm so excited and it's hard because a lot of the women I know still have perms and weaves so to them it's a phase I'll get over and then I have guys saying they liked me with the store bought hair better so I'm glad that all of that aside I have no regrets. It's more than 11mths with the same hairstyle or locks it's 11mths of me without my mask/ security blanket!

yayayayay!!! -happy dance-

Happiest Nappy said...

Your SLs are so pretty! Hey, I am fighting lint too! Let's figure this out together! Stay encouraged with school.

CheLouissaint said...

Happiest Nappy, thank you! From you the compliment is received 10 fold! So far all I have on the lint is...dark towels, permanent marker, pet towels? still haven't tried that one because I forget to get the towel. I'll keep you posted!

CheLouissaint said...

Oh and I hope to one day have my Masters too! Seeing beautiful black women such as yourself pursuing higher education is motivation!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Loved the videos!
I had a feeling you were from here but wasn't too sure. I stay right here and don't really do much, I need to get out more often, lol.
Your lockd look great! Happy 11 months!

Anonymous said...

Your hair has grown so much in the last 11 months...Girl! you can put your hair in a ponytail!!!

Locs2Envy said...

D, as always I absolutely loved the video.

On the lint front, I have started brushing mine with a soft brush whenever I forget to tie it up at night.

Have a safe holiday season!

CheLouissaint said...

BB- Yeah I'm a Dade County girl, when I was living there I didn't go out at all so I know what you mean.

Thank you girl!

Meikmeika- It's crazy isn't it! A high ponytail at that, it's crazy lol.

Nihuru-Glad you enjoyed the video :) I need to get a new soft lent brush and try it, not sure if it will work on the ones embedded in there though but I'll try.

Hope all you ladies enjoy your holiday!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

first time reader. happy nappy holidays. Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day and maybe even get some of my books (can see them on my blog)

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

CheLouissaint said...

Torrance-Mind? Not at all, hope you choose to come back soon! I've read you blog quite a few times before this follow blog option came about, and I've enjoyed your musings thank you for stopping by.

SUBSCRIBERS