Hair

9.22.2009

R.I.P Damas Family

Raised to have faith, I've always been told never to question God, but the resounding question when things like this happen is always "why?" followed by when "when will I understand?" Everyone says "it" comes to make you stronger, so I guess we have to believe that even though we don't know all the answers, some how we're able to continue on no matter what "it" is that comes to make us stumble along the way.
This is something out of a movie, not something one of my friends should be experiencing right now. This is not my family, but I am mourning the lost. I can't comprehend it, I'm not questioning God but my mind can't stop screaming "why?!"

3 comments:

Locs2Envy said...

Ms. Diva, I am so saddened to hear about this tragedy. My prayers and blessings to your associates who are connected to this atrocity.

PS. I love your new photo at the top of your blog.

CheLouissaint said...

It's such a horrible thing, the community is raising funds for the family.

Thank you! It was inspired by one of your past blog banners!!! :)

Jess said...

Many people wonder why and feel it's God's fault. No it's not, there is going to be a time when God will undue all that's done and we won't have to live with this fear. God promises us that death will be no more at Rev 21:3,4 and at Psalms 37:29 God says The meek shall inherit the earth, so we can look forward to seeing all our dead love ones once again on earth in perfect peaceful condition.

SUBSCRIBERS