Hair

3.24.2008

St. Patricks Day

All extra late, because I'm currently bored at work. =)
And I just happened to come across me being bored in morning traffic on my way to work going through one of my cell phones. I wore bright green earrings to work, I was the kid that got pinched every St. Patricks day because I didn't wear green. I would end up punching the kids as a reflex then I'd have to explain to them why I didn't participate in this "fake" holiday. No offense to anyone that is Irish or celebrates it. LOL I was just very anti-social...aka smart mouth. So, I would give them a world religion history brief on how St. Patty's day came about lol! Yeah this year I decided I didn't want to punch my co-workers so I just wore green, and the earrings were new and I don't have anything in my closet that matches anyway so it was fitting. LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice earrings!!

I forgot to wear green on St. Patrick's Day but thankfully noone pinched me...hehe..

SUBSCRIBERS