Hair

3.20.2008

Two Months Locked

I've been so busy with things that I actually forgot that I'd had my locks to for 2 mths. I had my second re tightening March 8Th, I had my hair washed as well Lord knows the locks needed it. Still don't have a camera so the pictures I have aren't that great. I had crinkly locks for a few days after the re tightening which have since dropped out. Too lazy to do what she did myself so free styling it is, at least until they mature and I get some length. Well today I sort of pinned up the back, it was cute. Found out my consultant has another client on blogspot : TheArtistHaHa, she's starting her locks with permed ends. I had a chance to check out her blog and she's actually an artist, a talented one at that and she's Haitian!! I can't wait to tell my mother that other Haitian women are getting locks. The braces are still annoying, always having to pick food out of my teeth, the end result sure better be worth it. School is going....I've been distracted by other situations so I've gotten 2 B's a couple C's in journalism, I even got a 59% on a math test. Today my professor chose my test to go over in class and it seemed I had all the difficult questions answered correctly but all the simple ones I either answered incorrectly or just made careless mistakes. I really need to get focused. I'm stumped not really sure what else to say, I've thought about what I'd write once I finally had a chance to sit down and write but now I'm drawing a blank. Well guess I'll just leave it here until next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your locks are looking good and filling out nicely.

I also visited TheArtistHaha's blog and she is a brilliant artist.

Keep your head up on the school front. I remember those days and it was rough.

CheLouissaint said...

Thank you I can't wait until my locks hang freely the way yours do in that picture, I'm always trying to pull them forward or just wearing sunglasses as a head band. Yes TheArtist is an amazing artist and it feels good to know there are people in this area knewly locked and it's going to be interesting contrasting her process to mine.

School...I'm so tired of it right now so much other things going on. Thank you for the words of encouragment I surely need it.

SUBSCRIBERS