Hair

6.15.2008

5th Wash

I couldn't last the full two months without washing! Lawd have mercy on my scalp!! Yesterday while at work brushing my teeth after lunch (yes all the detail is necessary) I happen to look up in the mirror at the left side of my head and notice a patch of dandruff, it was so disgusting and I immediately thought to myself "wash your dang hair girl!" So, I move to action and start braiding my hair in the bathroom, my co worker Ter-Bear as we call her happens to see me braiding and I ask her to help! She revealed to me that she always wanted to touch my hair and that now that she was able to she loved the way it felt. That was awesome! I wonder who else wants to touch my hair but refrain for fear of getting their hand slapped lol. People at work are always hearing me speak about my hair, I never thought any of them ever gave it a second thought. She also said that my locks suited me and that when she looks at the picture on my work badge and me now it's two different people. I have to admit that it really is and I love this new person because now my beauty is all me and not part Hawaiian silky number 4! Any who she helped me to braid and band (we found a huge bag of rubber bands) and then she went to target for me to get me a HUGE bottle of apple cider vinegar so that I could rinse my dry scalp. Then I proceeded to walk around at my job like this. No shame in my game lol but I bet people were thinking what a ''HOT MESS!" Awww I'm going to miss her who's going to help me braid and band in the future =( and bring me peanut butter chocolate cupcakes? (Yesterday was her last day, she transferred ) Well after walking around work for a half hour like this I made my way home and hopped right in the shower to wash my hair...I was gentle, I'm still afraid of messing something up or pulling out a lock. Then I did the ACV rinse which was SUPER funky but I think it did the trick! I was amazed at the length of my hair once I removed the braids I was feeling myself doing the little hair flip and all like "word that's all you girl!'' Yeah I know I have issues, my niece thought so too as I had her take pictures for me lol she's a good little photographer but she charges a high fee! LOL I let my hair air dry as I drove the munch kin home and then braided them going back with perm rollers at the end, we'll see what happens when I take them down in a couple of hours. In other news: I've decided to invest in some new PJ's because I'm always wearing the same one when ever I'm taking pictures for my blog lol!

2 comments:

B said...

Your locs are beautiful.

CheLouissaint said...

Thank you so much Brigitte!

SUBSCRIBERS