Hair

6.11.2008

5 Months Locked!!

I haven't posted in a while because I recieved a low grade on my first psychology test I had to punish myself. LOL I'll have to admit I didn't really pay attention the first few classes so I brought the low grade upon my self...I don't study, I don't think I really ever studied. I just pay attention in class read the required material probably briefly go over it once or twice while we're still on the topic...maybe bore my family with it and that's about it. So, when people ask me how to get good grades I don't know what to tell them. Eh oh well, guess in someway that's my version of studying. N-E Way
I've almost had my hair in the same style for half a year!! That's crazy to me, looking back I had a new weave or just a new style every 2-3 weeks, and just plain ole cold turkey I jumped into locks. 5 mths as of last week and I'm loving EVERY DAY.

This me fresh out of bed, with out the wierd morning hair finally they're behaving somewhat, minus that one that wasn't blending I would shake my head and it would still be right there all noticable. I ignored it, showed it who was boss, now I can't find it! lol
When I'm too lazy to take off my satin cap/braid sack I actually go out in public with them...

Random aside:
It is pouring down some major rain right about now and I so wish I was at home, this is the best type of weather when you're at home not stuck at work. Hurricane season one of the best times of the year. Yeah I actually like hurricanes =\ wierd I know.
Back to hair....
I had my hair retightened yesterday, a week late I had to cancel due to a test I was having in Oceanography couldn't miss the lecture. This was the longest it's ever taken to retighten and I didn't even get it washed. I felt bad for my consultant, my hair hasn't been washed since my last retightening and it won't be washed until the day before my next! LOL it doesn't stink and it actually stopped snowing. Those natural hair oils must be escaping from the pores of my scalp and doing what they're supposed to do. She says the back of my head is locking yay!! She also said I had some lent, I never seem to find lent in my hair when I'm looking for them. This was also the first time I felt anything during my appointment because she was pulling down my locks I thought she was going to rip out my edge but all my little soldiers made it out safely from the war.

Left before, right after!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your locks look fantastic!

Enjoy those unruly hair days cause once it gets longer it just goes limp, atleast mine does...hehe! Then again, I don't style my hair.

How'd you do on your oceanography test? When people ask you how to study you say, "Pay attention to the lectures, read the required material until the information is grasped, and refresh the memory the night before the test..." You do study, you just stay current with everything, which is what you should do. Most of us dip out of classes, disregard the professor and end up doing a crash study course the night before the test...let me tell you, this is not healthy!!!

CheLouissaint said...

Thank you!!!! I'm actually trying to style them right now lol we shall see.

I actually did okay on my Oceanography test and today luckily I didn't skip! Because we took our final.

And you're right, I never thought about it that way. Crash study would never be me, if I don't look at the material right then I probably never will. LOL

SUBSCRIBERS