Hair

5.25.2008

Wax on Wax off Part II

Okay everyone who ever said that waxing is next to child birth well I think those suckers will just fly right out of me because it was not that big of a deal. I could have been hairless a long time ago!! LOL I'm not going to lie I did scream after the first strip but that was only because I was expecting it to hurt it was like "'scream', wait that's it?" The woman at Spada that did my wax was very nice and funny she was making fun of my hairy behind but I look forward to going back. I hate shaving and this is like a dream come true having someone else take care of my hairy legs. Oh and I did not get a Brazilian wax no one needs to be all up in my "gagina" and a hairless "gagina" is just ugly yuckie! Men that prefer hairless ones hmm get them checked out because it's like baby ''gagina" I did get the bikini area cleaned up though and it did hurt either. I just don't know how to act now I may just have to wear some short shorts to school on Tuesday. I didn't get a rash or any irritation like I experienced with hair removers and shaving, once I got home I ex foliated my skin and the pores closed up. My legs actually feel smoother today then they did yesterday. A monster has been created.

On another subject, I cooked! Meikmeika is always posting up pretty pictures of the meals she makes so the other day I decided shoot let me take a pretty picture too lol. It came out good but I love my Haitian food and I can't be eating food like this all the time. But I will be cooking a little more just have to make some time for it. (stir fried veggies, garlic parmesian pasta -this is my plate I don't believe in portions lol- & chicken breast marinated with lemon juice, sweet peppers, tomatoes -don't ask me where I got the combination too much food network but it was good!-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have a high pain tolerance. Go ahead and wear your shorts!!!!

YAYYYY!!!! The food pic looks great! I admire you, you got in your veggies, a starch and a protein. I rarely have a well balanced meal. Keep the food pics coming!!!

CheLouissaint said...

LOL I was going to wear short shorts but see what had happened was I don't own any lol so I had to pull off some bermuda shorts I do have a high tolerance for pain as long as it's any where but my mouth. Then I'm a big baby.

Aww thank you, you were my motivation my mother just about had a heart attack when she saw me cooking. I haven't cooked since though :( my brother is in town and he's cooking lol, but I will. =)

Zay The Gr3at said...

Food looks great..n ew iun like the vajayjay bald, its gotta be trimed tho!

SUBSCRIBERS