Hair

6.12.2008

Boredom Bantu's

Don't skip class, especially in college. I don't like the beach so I decided NOT to attend oceanography on Tuesday and then I show up to class today (even though I didn't want to I was trying to figure out a good enough reason as to why I shouldn't go...my mother was no help.) Good thing to because we were having our final exam! We just took a test last Thursday?? What do you mean final? I was very unprepared but the Lord being as gracious as He is made my professor decide to give the final an hour later then the original class time. At least I listen in class because with my non knowing how to cram behind I would be so scared. I ended the semester of Oceanography with an 86% but my professor is giving an extra credit test so of course I can't just be satisfied with a B and stay my behind home I'm actually going to the extra credit lectures so that I can take the extra credit test. GRRRR Now my hair While watching the recorded episode of Top Chef I got a tad bored and decided to try and style my hair...these are the pictures, we'll see how it turns out in the morning when I head off to work. I would go in depth about what was going through my mind but I have to get back to my BET movie wow it feels good to watch TV!! Oh and wait until you see the TV but that's another post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!

CheLouissaint said...

Thank you madame! Have you ever counted your locks to see how many you have?

SUBSCRIBERS