Hair

7.15.2009

Daily Motivation

The last few post have been sort of depressing haven't they? Sorry but that's where I am right now, not necessarily depressed but going through these things. Crazy that I'm sharing them online but oh well.

Update: Things got worse! (I fell deeper and harder) LOL but, right now I can actually laugh about it. Monday I hung out with him and his family, and they remind me so much of my own family. So much love, and laughter and teasing! Made me remember that the reason I was drawn to him as my friend is because we're so much a like. Our goals are to do better for our families, and I admire that about him and I'm proud of him. That being said I'm still no booboo the fool and even though I've fallen deeper I know we need a break. The most important thing to me is our friendship and in order to see if any of it can be salvaged I have to let go.

So, that leads to the daily motivations that I send to my friends. I haven't done them in a while being selfish but finaly today I was able to. It's just things that I've heard this past week put into one.
TXT: Learning that one of the beauties of life is that pain never lasts, struggles bring you closer to God, and your problems tremble when you pray. God loves you and so do I!! :)


fin,
CheChe

No comments:

SUBSCRIBERS