Hair

3.05.2010

76 More Days Until!!

Oh look at me blogging twice in one week! LOL I'm a retard I know it but I had to quickly log on and share with the world that in 58 Days I graduate college. (&&The Crowd Goes Wild!!!!) Then 18 days after that I move out on my own again back to Miami!!!! (Happy Dance!!!)

Important Dates:

  • May 2, 2010 Graduation (58 Days)
  • May 12, 2010 Big Sis Born Day
  • May 18, 2010 My Sissy's (Other Big Sis) Born Day
  • May 20, 2010 I MOVE IN TO MY APT....& The journey to PR continues (76 Days)

Side Note:
My Hair Needs A Retightening BAD!!

3 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Congrats on everything! Looks like you have a busy schedule!

Take Care

CheLouissaint said...

Thank you!!! LOL my friends now call me Ms. Busy Body but in a few weeks I'll finally rest.

Oh and you and I will be city-neighbors!

BlaqKofi said...

Thanks for the love shown on my blog. I appreciate you. By the way, you're gorgeous yourself!

SUBSCRIBERS