Hair

3.02.2010

Okay Let's Try This Again!

I really was going to blog on the night of January 11th, then ended up going out that night and said hey I'll do it tomorrow. Excuses! Well the next day earthquake comes out of no where and shakes up the motherland
of Haiti and put me in a tale tail spin.
Things are sorta finally winding down, my Dad who was in Haiti at the time is home safe now.


January 5, 2010 Super Bowl Weekend Headed To Private Mansion Party Hosted by Ocho Cinco.

We lost some people in our family, but we're doing ok now coping and helping to make sure that relief efforts to Haiti don't just become a fad.

Well not to be abrupt, we all know I can be long winded, but I wanted to put some pictures of my hair up. It's been 25mths and 22days since I've had my locks so I'll walk you through some of our recent expeditions. I'll have to go through pictures and blog the end of 2009 soon.
All dressed up for my first Yacht party! Hosted by The Source Magazine, & Magic Cutz for
Rick Ross' Birthday!!
Deborah Lee and Spike Lee were both on this yacht and silly me didn't get a picture with either, Spike Lee touched me and it was a wrap...He lightly touched my shoulder and said excuse me I l
ooked up and I'm like
OMG that's
Spike Lee (well in my mind) & before I could spazz out he was gone and I see Ms. Lee gliding across the boat in all white, my eyes went wide!
See beautiful Miami behind me as the wind blew in my locks! lol Cell phone pictures, candid photo of me reading pre-released Source issue about the earthquake in
Haiti.

Rick Ross, Ocho Cinco and Rapper Young Breed taking photos for the Press on the Yacht, I like saying Yacht!
I've been playing around with make-up don't mind the swollen face (image on the right). Image on the left I believe is from Dec 2009 from an event @ Karu & Y Miami.
New Hat! Feb 26th, Day before my 23rd B-day I'm growing up! LOL and me just hanging out in my room a few weeks ago! Crazy hair loves it!!

3 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Happy 2 Years! You and your locks look beautiful! Looks like you had a great time!

Kimberly said...

You look amazing, girl! And no worries about the blogging - I love your posts but I do want you to graduate! Congrats!

CheLouissaint said...

Thank you both! I did have a wonderful time retelling it is always like OH MY I was at a private party or a on a Yacht!! AHHHH LOL

Queen Lioness-I'm thrilled to read you love my posts!!!! Yes ma'am this diploma is a must but I will post again soon!!

SUBSCRIBERS