Hair

7.24.2008

5th Retightening

Tuesday I went for my 5th retightening, and it took 2hrs less than it usually does so me and my pockets are really excited about that. I'm starting not to notice a difference after I get my hair retightened. I see the parts again but it's not like blam in your face scalp anymore and I love that. Also, I can see that my hair is getting fuller and I can see length in some places so all that's exciting. I decided to treat myself this month so I went ahead and had my first facial and boy did it do stuff to my face!! LOL when the technician said that it would get worse before I could see a difference she wasn't lying because I sure looked worse. I think the products were too strong for my face because I had burnt marks in some areas and a lot of peeling. You can kind of see it in some of the pictures, although it's cleared up a bit now. I think the natural changes that a woman's body goes through monthly may have caused it to flare up as well. I know mother nature sure has been causing a flare in my emotions and I don't like it one bit. I want the curse to begin end and leave me alone! Oh and I got my second wax too and because I was trying to save money I didn't go to the same place I went to a school for that type of stuff. Pinch a penny, and they had two students doing my wax simultaneously it was crazy funny because they'd pull the strips off and say sorry asking if I was in pain but I wasn't so they were like wow you have an dark side to you. Eh well that's all for this post I have to go into repair mode for my philosophy class I got a failing grade on my midterm so I have to step it up. (Being sick is not an option right right now it's having a huge affect on my grades) Left before right after think you can click for a closer look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see any of your scalp, which is AWESOME!! I still have alot of my scalp showing after retights.

I've always wanted to get a facial!

Even though I scored average in Philosophy it was a very informative course...

I hope you're feeling better.

Jocey. said...

I'm so jealous you got a facial :(

SUBSCRIBERS