Hair

7.13.2008

6mths!

I didn't realize it was 6mths since I'd gotten my hair locked until I was getting ready to go and see Wanted with my sister. The movie is pretty good some parts made me want to be an assassin, wanted to rape Common a bit, but movies aren't as good as they used to be. I saw Hancock too and I'm sorry I didn't think it was all that, again it was good but it wasn't no iRobot, Independance Day, Bad Boys I &II if you get my drift. Though there was a couple parts that I liked. Okay see my ADDism took a hold of me this is supposed to be about my 6mths of lockdom. But yeah as I was playing with my hair because I was already dressed in 15 minutes or less and I was like wow, they're getting a tad bit longer, some of them were feeling harder is certain areas they were looking nappyful. I realized WHOA it's been 6mths I couldn't wait to do some comparison pictures. So here they are!!! Even though the first month I didn't really have a camera nor was I good at getting the right angle with my blackberry so they're not as good but you can see some difference. :) The second collage was me getting carried away with myself. I'm telling you this whole going natural thing just makes you ooze self love! lol

3 comments:

moke said...

how u gonna write me a message and i cant reply .. add me on myspace loser.

NappiNish said...

I felt the same way about Wanted and Hancock. The best movie I've seen this year so far was the Hulk..oh and Ironman...oh wait and Batman....um okay so I'm a comic book nerd...so what....lol

CheLouissaint said...

Happilynappilynish-I haven't seen the hulk, Iron Man, or Batman. I recently lost my movie going buddie (he moved to go to school) and my sister and I rarely ever want to see the same movie, so I have to wait for the bootleg man :( I want to see them so bad though!

SUBSCRIBERS