Hair

7.13.2008

Introducing....my peeps!!

Last Sunday my friends from school (my old school) came to visit me! Of course I had to finally be a picture of Mely B who in a way inspired me to finally go all the way natural and actually take the plunge and get locks. I spoke about her in my first post and I've been trying to get her to let me use her pictures on my blog since. So I couldn't take no for an answer. Ms.Vogue is the black queen in the middle and she said she's going to do away with the "lye" so keep her in your thoughts so she can give up that creamy crack!! Ladies it was a pleasure seeing you and I look forward to many more visits. F-F/I-I/U-U FIU! Yeah I couldn't have spent my freshman year with a better group of ladies. I had to dig deep into my archives to find these before pictures of Mel from her first traditional lock install which she took down! Mhm but I'm glad she had them redone because right about now I'm having lock envy and it's all motivation for me to continue on this nappturally me journey! PS...Don't be mad I had to dig up the afro pictures lol!

No comments:

SUBSCRIBERS