Hair

11.22.2008

Can I Take a Picture of You for my Blog?

Introducing Jaime and Fab (Click photo to enlarge)

This did start as a hair blog so it would only be right to talk about hair from time to time! Yesterday I did the craziest thing... me and my sister are shopping for the EaglePalooza concert last night and out of the corner of my eye I spy locks. Of course my camera is always in my bag so I'm like:

Me: I want a picture for my blog!!!
Sis: you're crazy leave those people alone!

But nope not me. I walk up to complete strangers and ask to take pictures of their locks for my blog. They were nice enough to let me and I was so excited that I didn't really interview them and right now I'm sad that all I have to share with you all is this one picture. I really really wish I got to ask them questions. I did give them my blog address so I REALLY hope they read this so that they can e-mail me and hopefully I can ask them:

How long have you been growing your locks?
What method did you use? Why did you decide to lock?
What type of attention do you recieve due to your locks?

I have other questions too so Fab and Jaime please email me so that I can do right by your locks and showcase them correctly. They are beautiful and I loved them and I want more pictures of them!!

The blog is still under renovations, blogspot rejects all the codes I use. I'm editing a video from the concert last night so look forward to that, it probably won't go up until next week. Bye! Have a great weekend!

-DiVA0UT

No comments:

SUBSCRIBERS