Hair

1.14.2008

Not Sure What To Do For My 21st B-day

I turn 21 Februray 16th 2008 at 12:01AM. No really, I was born on the very first minute of the day; that doesn't mean that I only get to celebrate my birthday for a minute it means that my birthday officially begins a minute into the day. LOL okay now that we've taken care of that it's time we talk about what I'm going to do for my birthday. Well, at first I decided I was going to celebrate my birthday on South Beach with my family, friends and co-workers. Yes I'm originally from Miami but I've never really enjoyed the Miami night life. Call me a prude if you may but I've never really been the partying get drunk and stand up on the bar type, never really had many girlfriends well scratch that because when I lived on campus everytime I got invited out I'd stay in and watch movies with one of the guys in my dorm. My asian baby daddy (I need to get in contact with him.)It's not what you think we just normally stayed in when everyone else went out and I had a netflix account so naturally movie night is what we did.We'll I don't live in Miami anymore I live 2hrs away not that far so I could go anytime which I do but I want to go and do the things that I never do for my 21st. I mean I'm only turning 21 once right? The plan was to drive down with a couple of people get a hotel room on the beach meet up with friends and family to party, shop, eat enjoy each other's company for the weekend. Now I'm thinking we could that anytime and that I should just get myself a HUGE plasma tv for my birthday!! LOL I want one I've wanted one for a while and now that I can afford it I need to get it.I actually want to redo the apartment new living room set huge tv redecorate. See I told you I'm a prude, I rather re-do my living space rather then walk half naked on South Beach. I don't think everyone I want to come down will be able to either, I have friends in Conneticut, Louissiana, Philly, Jersey, Brooklyn, and Arkansas that I want to fly in but I don't think everyone would be able to come in and get a room for the weekend I mean come one we're college students, we are NOT ballin'. So, I need to decide Miami and splurge or stay home and invest in my living space. If you want to help with my mini dilema take my poll. Another change to come, braces I'm getting my grill done Feburary 12th AHH 21 with braces and a nappy head lol. That is going to be hella fun I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to that. Not that I'll care but I think it's going to be funny. That's enough for this post maybe I'll edit and add more to it later. (plasma sony)http://www.costco.com (south beach picture)http://www.sobenightsonline.com/article1.htm DiVA 0ut

2 comments:

Zay The Gr3at said...

ah yes someone does have a birthday comin up ! awww you're growin up so fast -tear tear-. now just cuz you'll be 21 doesnt make you grown now ! lol jk. but yeah, i hope ur special days is alla that, just keep a level head n dont do anythang you'd regret !!

Anonymous said...

I need more posts...

SUBSCRIBERS