Hair

1.04.2008

Tomorrow The Journey Begins

I'm super stoked about tomorrow I can't wait to have my sisterlocks installed. I decided to wear my natural nappiness out today and I have to admit I'm loving it. The fullness in my up do is beautiful I'm asking myself why was I too lazy to comb it out before. Well I didn't comb it out this morning my mother did but after she took the original kinks out I used an afro pick and a headscarf to style it. My sister loved it my mother played it down as I pranced around the apartment telling everyone how beautiful I am. I do that a lot, I'm not conceited but I've learned that only I can love me flaws and all. Maybe someday I'll sit and write about how I'd hide behind sweat pants and big shirts, because my butt was too flat and breast too big. Oh and how I had to always have bangs because I didn't have a forehead I had a five head, skin color was even a problem. Society and what it deems beautiful can just make a person go crazy. Now I love me and I love my fro and I'm going to love my sisterlocks! And so it begins....

3 comments:

Big Daddy D Homey G-Funk! said...

I'll be honest. I like the hair. But you can't be rockin' the workwear in your blogspot. That's just cheesey. Don't worry though. Can't always be supa-fly. I'm out like Michael in a gay club.

CheLouissaint said...

LOL you are a hot MESS "big daddy d homey g-funk" dang that's a mouthful, okay scratch that because it doesn't sound right lol but yes cheesy is what I does and I does it well honey! I'm always supa-fly get it right. For that little comment though I have to text Michael the link to this blog!

Anonymous said...

CHEATER, CHEATER...Your cheating on chickentuna and oh yeah I'm tellin

SUBSCRIBERS