Hair

1.13.2008

School Daze

I can't stop taking pictures of myself! I was excited about getting back to school so I took a picture before I left the house. My mother was looking at me side ways as I traveled around the house trying to find the best light for my hair. I'm already beginning to obesses about it. Then I did it again because I thought the hospital room my sister was in had the best light and all the silver I had on would just make it perfect. LOL I'm a fool but I guess sisterlocks has me loving myself. Playing in my hair 24/7 posing in every corner. I love my hair!

6 comments:

now_or_never said...

You would be posted up in the hospital having a photoshoot.

diiiiivaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are happy going to skool

CheLouissaint said...

now_or_never:girl what can I say I am what I am lol!

CheLouissaint said...

myst1life:: aww thank you honey! I wish you were going to school with me though!!

Happiest Nappy said...

Good for you Diva. Might I say, I can see a head full of beautiful Sisterlocks blooming. Your hair was perfect for locking! Nice, thick, strong and Nappy. That's a beautiful thing!

Click away. Take all the pictures your heart desires! Be blessed.

CheLouissaint said...

happiest nappy: you have made my day! thank you for the wonderful comment I sure do hope your vision of my hair is correct! :) you're locks are beautiful I love the curls!

SUBSCRIBERS