Hair

2.14.2008

Braces & Locks

Ahhh I'm a brace face!! I had my braces installed on Tuesday and these suckers hurt! I have to remind myself that soon I'll have straight teeth to match my beautiful locks everytime I think about ripping them off. I went grocery shopping with my sister and I piled up on jello, applesause, pudding, oatmeal, and mashed potatoes. I love to eat so the pain is killing me! My pre-birthday dinner is on Friday so I hope these suckers don't hurt so that I can eat. Ohhhh but guess what?!?! Guys like the brace face look even if they have noodles hanging in between them, lol while at work trying to slurp noddles I had to run to the nearest dollar store and pick up some tooth paste because these fences catch everything! I walked in and immediately noticed a beautiful locked brother ain't that bought nothing! When I have food stuck in my teeth is when I see a cutie. Well when I got in line I noticed he wasn't all that or maybe it was a defense because I had ramen noodles in my teeth but then I also recognized him from high school. He was a senior when I was a freshman and back in those days he didn't have locks nor the beard, he had tatoo's as well now which I didn't really like but to each their own. Back to the story, brother man was checking me out as I tightly held my lips together so as not to reveal the streamers on my teeth. LOL! He didn't say anything to anyone else but there total and hand them their bags but he made sure to say hello and ask me how I was doing forcing me to speak, guess he didn't catch a glimpse of the noodles because he continued to smile at me while giving me my change. He probably didn't recognize me I mean I was unbeweavable in high school and an underclassman. Eh oh well he was digging the locks, the braces and me -two snaps-! He's not the only one either people are stopping me left and right to compliment my tiny braids/twist. Yeah people here aren't as hip to sisterlocks so I have to let them know no they're not braids/twist get it right. Now, when I smile they're like your braces suit you, not that I'm looking for a man but it's good to know my braces aren't repelling them. Collage of my grill and my locks, they look a little dry my scalp needs a wash but I'm afraid!! I need to make that drive to the salon or maybe I'll just wait until my next retightening and have them washed then. I don't want to mess around and mess up a good thing! Count down to my 21st!! 2 more days yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Braiding and banding is a must if you decide to wash your hair.

As for the guy checking you out...You Go!!! Why is it the guys come when you have food in your teeth or you're not in the mood to chat????

CheLouissaint said...

Meikmeika: Yeah I did the first time but my consultant said I probably bundled them to big...I actually washed my hair this morning and made them smaller hopefully her prognosis will be that I did an okay job! (I also have to ask her what she thinks about me wetting my hair with a spray bottle.)

&& Yes guys have terrible timing! Lol

SUBSCRIBERS