Hair

2.21.2008

No Prettiful Me Today

Yes today is definitely a sweat pants pajama bottom day! I have 45 minutes to get dressed and out the door for school. Suckish! I had to take another stab at this math test. I got a higher B "Grrr" on my math test. Now, I need to get an A on the in class test today in order to be all right or else I'll be in a sour mood for days if I average a B.


So, if my math professor rounds my grade to 85 on the math test and I score 100 on all my math assignments previous to the tests and he applies it to a 25 point scale where 25=100 because 100/4 =25 and so on. I have a 25 and a 22 thus far. The in class test is out of 100 points so the highest one can score is 150pts for this section. What do I need on my in class test in order to get an A average overall?

Example: 25+25+90=140
(I got an A the first test)

140/150=93%

My set up is: 22+25+x= an A avg

Hopefully I set that up right! LOL time to get dressed for school!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on your test!!!!

CheLouissaint said...

Thank you, I think I did okay but you know who it goes when you get done taking a test and you think you're hot stuff and you recieve a big fat C on your paper. Yeah guess we'll see by Tuesday.

SUBSCRIBERS