Hair

2.17.2008

It's My Birthday!!!

Well it was my birthday February 16th, at 12:01 am (official birth time) I turned 21. The night before some of my family, friends, and co-workers joined me for dinner at PF Changs a Chinese "bistro" that serves gourmet Chinese food. I'm thankful for everyone that came to spend time with me. I think we had about 25+ people which are a lot when a handful had to cancel last minute. Everyone seemed to have a good time, I wish I could have made it a little more intimate with a large group of people usually everyone branches out into groups. Which I know can be awkward since everyone didn't know everyone. SORRY guys it was my first time, Lord willing I'll make sure that everyone can mingle a little more. Not only did we have dinner at PF Changs that night but I came to work and found signs everywhere announcing that I was the birthday girl. I love the one that said, "Wish me a happy birthday or buy me things!" Lol that was tres cute. "The Dayna" made me a red velvet cake which was awesome and I left it at work for others to enjoy but I ended up stopping by work to pick it up. I devoured the rest of my castle cake alone. She also gifted to me a beautiful pair of black earrings which I wore to dinner. The woman has taste. I was excited that my sister came to dinner because we had an argument a week before and she didn't like me very much. Everything has been patched over and healed since and we're back to being best friends I love the gifts that she got me even though just her being there was enough. My sister hooked it up two pair of shoes, belts, accessories, AND a black rose. I am obsessed with black roses, I'm always telling everyone that I don't like flowers and the only flower that would make my heart go pitter patter is a black rose. There isn't really such a thing in actuality the black rose is just a blood red rose, but I'm always saying I want a black rose. I've said it a gazillion times if a man gets me a black rose I just might have to marry him. lol If I ever get married my wedding is going to all white with black and blood red flowers. People think I'm gothic which is not the case I just love the shade black it's beautiful. It makes me happy, I'm happier in darkness then in the light. Okay, I'm getting off subject but I love the rose. It's sitting in a vase by my bed and waking up to in the morning brings me much joy. I also received a gift card to Victoria's Secret; yeah I'm looking forward to shopping there! I only get lotions and body sprays from there but I think I might get a bra or something. My mother gave me my first pair of Victoria Secret underwear when I turned 13 they were nice but Vickie's Secret is to expensive for me Fredrick’s was my preference, it cost less but now that it's not my money buying them I'm definitely going to pick up a pair or two! lol (I'm a college student I'm on a budget!!) Hmm what else did I get? Oh I got perfume JLo 'Love At First Glow' my 18th birthday my friend got me the first one that she came out with, growing up with really bad asthma perfumes and things were kept to a limit and it used to give me headaches. I still wore it though, it was a gift. I was scared to wear this one in the back of my mind I'm thinking I'm going to have a major headache but it actually smells great on me! I'm wearing it now; I actually chose it over Escada, and Dolce. (Hint Hint if you ever want to get me a gift lol).
Okay let's skip a couple of details.

I headed to Miami for my birthday my home city!! Too broke for Disney but hopefully I'll get a chance to see Mickey in March/ April. It was a quick trip because I wasn't feeling it, got in town called friends and you know they all wanted to head to South Beach and get me drunk. Not happening. I just went to one of my old jobs, had my taxes filed, visited family then got right back on the interstate and headed home. Guess for American standards I had a lame birthday because I didn't wake up to a hang over, but I liked it. Even though my best friends are living out of state and couldn't be here to uphold tradition (brownies, and red velvet cake with one; the other cake fighting lol) I feel blessed to have made it 21 years, not many young people get to see the day. Happy 21st Birthday To ME!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

CheLouissaint said...

Thank you!!!!

SUBSCRIBERS