Hair

2.19.2008

Test & School Work

I need to stop procrastinating when it comes to my school work. I'm upset right now that I scored a B on my math test but it's my own fault because I skipped one class and I waited until last minute to do the assignments. I chose to work and go to school full time so I need to live up to the task. I was up until 1am last night trying to get all my homework done in order to take this online test. I'm still sleepy and I don't understand most of it. Now, I have to find something to wear to school and I still need to read Jean-Paul Sartre 'Existentialism and Human Emotions' by 11 am for discussion in my Humanities class, and it doesn't end there because I have to read 'Sources and Online Research' for my 3:30 pm Journalism class, atleast I completed the writing assignment for that class. Guess I'll be staying after to get tutoring so that I can retake this test. That means I'm going to be dressed like a bum for class today because I need to read all this crap before 11am, no time to get prettified. Get on the BALL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed you have time to get prettified with going to school and working full-time...phew..

I do wish you the best of luck through your day and all your readings.

CheLouissaint said...

meikmeika: Jean Paul Sartre is a beautiful mind but reading that book confused the hekk out of me, discussion cleared it up a bit. I did all that reading and my Journalism class ended getting cancelled. The day I actually read the assignment completely lol.

I rarely get to prettify myself at work I'm conformed to a uniform so, two out of three days I have class I have to get myself out of the rut. I usually end up in sneakers though. Living on a college campus I went to class in PJ's but as a commuter a little more effort is required.

Thank you for commenting my blog makes me feel special!! lol

SUBSCRIBERS