Hair

10.06.2008

9mths Lock Update

After sitting on the phone with apple care found out the Mac won't support movies from my camera until I get some sort of software to convert them to MPEG-4 format. So, I wasn't able to edit my faux pas: 800 points, not dollars! LOL I'm horrible with spelling and things like that because my brain is just a jumbled mess of thoughts and often times I click post before I edit. You have been warned lol...I'm not slow just hyper active :D!
On another subject, my brother broke my car door handle!! That monkey sucker grrrrr why I outta!! No you may continue to your regularly scheduled program.

4 comments:

Zay The Gr3at said...

ure a nut

Penny said...

Super cute!!!

Anonymous said...

You are crazy, but in a good way. I thought it was a cute video. I'm that person who just shuts down when I see a camera...so you did extremely well...LOL!!!

Your locks are growing so much! Aren't you excited they're laying down. Just wait til after your 12 months...growth spurts galore!

Great job on keeping the gym workouts going!

CheLouissaint said...

Zay: what's new?
Penny: Thank you!
Meikmeika: LOL thank you! So am I, guess I just don't have a problem speaking to myself?? lol again thank you and yes I am so excited as long as their not laying limp and dull then I have no problem with them behaving. I can't wait I just keep thinking hmmm Janurary 6th shoot skip Thanksgiving and Christmas, give me growth spurt.

Have you been using your videos at home?

SUBSCRIBERS