Hair

10.15.2008

Can't Sleep

This workout thing is messing with my sleep! I woke up at 5 am for the past 4 days in a row. Just laying up in the bed with no where to go, guess my body is used to that whole working out at 6 am so it's trying to get me up to eat in time. Well this body better re adjust because I'm not going to the gym that early anymore. I stopped working out with my guy friend because he lives too far, need to save my gas money. I also have a personal trainer now which I didn't tell him..but there isn't any point in paying for a membership that I won't be using and I wasn't using it much when I was working out with him. So, I'm going to workout before work, which is 9am-ish. The only thing I'll do at 6 am is take a walk with my sister and neighbor, which so far will only be twice a week. I have my training session tomorrow that trainer better not kill me...who am I kidding.

Apple gets on my nerves they just came out with a new Macbook! Ugh, and it's 200 cheaper then what I paid. $200 goes a long way. I don't regret getting my laptop when I did because it's helping me with school and it's my favorite color, all black...which the new MacBook isn't.

My hair needs a retightening but I had to cancel...I didn't budget right this month so I'm going to go my first 8 weeks without a retightening. I don't think I like it very much, I have a lock that has fully slipped out and my fingers get caught in my hair. I hope my hair isn't matting I took my time seperating them one by one and it doesn't seem that any of them are stuck together but I would have more piece of mind if I had a retightening. Do you ever get wierd desires to take a curling iron to your locks? Well I have and it's crazy because we don't have a curling iron and I hate the smell of burnt hair but here I am wanting to take some heat to these babies. I promise I get crazy when PMS strikes. Well this post wasn't really about anything I'm just killing sometime so that I can safely walk out of this room without being yelled at for waking someone else up before six.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your body will adjust to your new schedule soon...

The MacBook you purchased was exactly what you wanted, color included, so even though the current ones are cheaper I say you still came out on top!

Don't they have steam or heated rollers you can purchase? I'm the worst when it comes to styling ideas but I think steam would be much safer than an actual curling iron...SCARY!

Locs2Envy said...

I feel you on the PMS it's crazy as heck. My girlfriend sent me an email today about what PMS means. I thought it was cute. I've felt quite a few of these emotions before LOL


13 THINGS PMS STANDS FOR:

1. PASS MY SHOTGUN
2. PSYCHOTIC MOOD SWING
3. PERPETUAL MUNCHING SPREE
4. PUFFY MID-SECTION
5. PEOPLE MAKE me SICK
6. PROVIDE ME with SWEETS
7. PARDON MY SOBBING
8. PIMPLES MAY SURFACE
9. PASS MY SWEATS
10. PISSY MOOD SYNDROME
11. POOR MEN SUCK
12. PACK MY STUFF
13. POTENTIAL MURDER SUSPECT

CheLouissaint said...

Meika- so far no bueno still waking up before the alarm clock fully awake.

Thanks for making me feel good about my Mac...I thought about it and said to myself all I need is the software update. So, whenever the release the update to make my Mac like a new Mac, I'll definitely get it.

I think they do, but I'm not really one for styling unless I'm bored and even then I find some fault in it. My length isn't where I want it to be visually to be adding curls. The burning hair and hot iron scares me now but hormones made me crave that burnt hair smell. lol

Nihuru- that e-mail ain't telling NO lies! It's like please beware 2,3,5,6,8,9,10 and 13 all the way!!

Locs2Envy said...

LMAO Welcome to PMS-ville. I'm coming to the end of mine...Thank God!

SUBSCRIBERS