Hair

10.05.2008

I did it I did it


I did my second circuit training workout and I am so excited. On Friday I was only able to complete 3 sets of 20 on a 4 station circuit, and I was only able to do 15 minutes on a treadmill doing different speed intervals. I walked out of there feeling like AHHHHHHH. This time however I was able to get through the full 30 minute cardio training on the elliptical. Now, the first time I tried the elliptical was with my co worker at my gym we tried doing 15 minutes on the bikes and 15 on the elliptical, I only got through 7 minutes on that dern elliptical so I'm hekka excited about getting through a full 30 MINUTES!!! Within  only a weeks time that is a HUGE improvement at least I think. Not only was I able to get with it on the cardio but I did 4 sets of 20 on a 5 station circuit. What who's bad?!?! LOL I was able to walk out the gym this time. I'm walking to the machine to do a new rep and this is what happened:

D: Why'd you put the weights away?
Trainer: You're done.
D:What already?
T: Yeah you completed 4 sets, Friday you did 3.
D: (confusion on my face) Word, so we're done?
T: Yes see you Tuesday at 6 am.
D: But I'm not even tired.


LOL! Wow I was so excited I had to record that feeling.  I'm already seeing changes and I can't wait to take the 1 month compared to the beginning pictures. Well time to get my sweat stinky behind into the shower so I can get ready for work. I'll holla


DiVA0UT

9 comments:

Locs2Envy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm sure you'll have those extra pounds (muscle) that you are looking for in no time. I think you are sized perfectly already. I'm starting to see my collar bones again LOL.

CheLouissaint said...

Thank you! LOL people think I'm crazy, today I was excited because a pair of jeans that I purchased a few months back are starting to fit me snug so I'm like YAY!!! I gained wait, they're just like girl I'll kill for you body. Well I want a booty!!! LMAO...I saw you picture on your blog you really were a smally wispy little thing! Well gone ahead and get those collar bones. :)

Locs2Envy said...

LMAO...girl you are a nut!

Mel said...

Welcome to my blog. I'm loving your locks. I can't wait until mine are that long.

And I feel you on the excitement of working out! It's a great feeling :)

Anonymous said...

You are so funny!!!! I'm amazed that you were able to do 30mins on the Elliptical in a week!! WOW!! You go girl!!!! Keep up the great work!!!

I want a booty too!!!!!! If I could just transfer some of my breast tissue to my butt.....sigh....

CheLouissaint said...

Mel- aw you just made my day, here I am going to other peoples blogs hoping, wishing, and praying my locks get to their length and you like my length! yayayay! Your locks are beautiful and thick you're going to have a beautiful crown of hair! I hit up your fitness blog too and girl you go ahead, are you working out on your own?

Meikmeika- i know right thank you! I'm still amazed myself lol..we just became kindred spirits with that comment, it's been a part of my prayers since turning 9 to transfer some breast to the booty.

Naturally Sophia said...

CONGRATS! It was nice to see your locks in motion too.

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Good Workout!

I love circuit training, I think it's a great workout. However I can finally hard the time to do it. So now I just do what I can and try to run, lol.

CheLouissaint said...

Sophia: Thank you!
B.Buttahfly: It gets on my nerves, I think I've lost one pound since circuit training and I don't see results the way I do with strength training. The only positive I have for circuit training is that I was able to get it done! I think I'm going to switch it up these next few weeks. I can't do the treadmill well it's more like I don't like to run. I'm looking forward to learning how to swim so that I don't have to lol! You hold it down on the running for the both of us girl!

SUBSCRIBERS